Planning permission

If you are looking at extending your dwelling then it is likely that you will need planning permission from the local authority to do so. In order to obtain the permission you will need to provide accurate drawings of the existing building, along with what you are proposing to alter or add. Phormd are experts in this area with many successful planning approvals in its history from hotels to house extensions. We have over 15 years experience working on such projects. We are an ARB registered qualified Architect, ensuring you get the quality, care and professionalism your project deserves.